JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 new Seagate Barracuda Internal SATA Hard Drives, 1 TB each. These are brand new and never installed. See links below for details and price comparisons.

Amazon.com: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST1000DM003: Electronics

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive - Newegg.com

I also have (3) adapters for these, 40 Pin Male IDE to 2.5/3.5 Sata.

Amazon.com : StarTech.com 2.5 Inch and 3.5 Inch 40 P Inch Male IDE to SATA Adapter Converter (IDE2SAT) : Computer Memory Card Adapters : Electronics

StarTech IDE2SAT Adapter - Newegg.com

Everything is brand new - never installed. One of the drives was opened to inspect, all other items are unopened and in original packaging.

I am looking to get $40 for each of the drives and $10 for each of the adapters. Buy the two drives and three adapters for $100 OBO. I would consider partial trades - most interested in 22 or 9MM ammo and a Bench Vise in good shape but always open to other offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top