JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Safe queen ran through a light breakin fires and cycles fmj and hollows has a mec gar 8rn and 10rnd wilson combat mag with recover tactical grips so you can mount a light comes with a fobus light bearing holster

20211224_125939.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good value you've got here, especially with the Recover Tactical rail-grip, WC 10-round mag and the Fobus holster. Good Luck With Sale.

This is a TISAS 1911, built in Turkey by Trabzon Silah Sanayi A.Ş.. (SDS Imports them into US.) I am a fan. But not that many people know about them.

If your ad peaks anyone's interest, here is a YouTube vid they might check out about the factory and firearms production processes at TISAS. That information was helpful in me making the decision to pickup a TISAS. Glad I did.

Great value for the buck. Priced about the same as the various brands of Rock Island Armory 1911s, but fit, finish and function is much nicer than RIA's. I own both RIA and TISAS 1911s. TISAS wins for me. hands down.

Whoever picks this up will have a very nice firearm.

Last Edited:
Good value you've got here, especially with the Recover Tactical rail-grip, WC 10-round mag and the Fobus holster. Good Luck With Sale.

This is a TISAS 1911, built in Turkey by Trabzon Silah Sanayi A.Ş.. (SDS Imports them into US.) I am a fan. But not that many people know about them.

If your ad peaks anyone's interest, here is a YouTube vid they might check out about the factory and firearms production processes at TISAS. That information was helpful in me making the decision to pickup a TISAS. Glad I did.

Great value for the buck. Priced about the same as the various brands of Rock Island Armory 1911s, but fit, finish and function is much nicer than RIA's. I own both RIA and TISAS 1911s. TISAS wins for me. hands down.

Whoever picks this up will have a very nice firearm.
Thank you for the info and comments Im honestly very pleased with fit and finish as well as reliability and it seems most Turkish firearms seem to have a excellent level of quality only reason im selling is to please my better lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.