JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Virgin guts for a MAC 10/45 silencer. I just need to make the outer tubes, Those things are utterly huge and ridiculously quiet. Yes, those are shoelace eyelets.

There was a time when the SWD guys would set up tables at a gun show and sell tubes from one table and the guts for the silencer at another table.

352864688_653731316180445_5482365278450756461_n.jpg

Last Edited:
Best part is that they are what you hold onto when your shoot the gun!

Having one for my M11/9 FA would really be cool. So let me know anticipated price. (I'd rather not fill out any NFA paperwork for the next few months as I am moving though)

Well thats for a 45. Wont fit yours unless

a. I make it so it will.
I was not aware of that as I thought they both used that ridiculously coarse threading, but seriously, let me know how much. I had only looked at Mac10s in 9mm unfortunately with the 3/4x10threading

The threading on that one is 3/4-10 . Whats yours? To change it would require making an entirely new front section which I had considered doing anyway.

I hardly ever see them for sale without the gun. I'll have to check sturmgewehr to see what they sell for.

That picture of suppressor parts reminds me of the distant past where they sold all the parts for an M10 (9 or 45, your choice) in a bag, and either the single piece "flat" that could be bent into the lower, or the 3 piece set that could be welded/brazed into a lower.

And since I am lamenting the past, complete transferable M11/9's were $350.

If only I had a crystal ball.........................

That picture of suppressor parts reminds me of the distant past where they sold all the parts for an M10 (9 or 45, your choice) in a bag, and either the single piece "flat" that could be bent into the lower, or the 3 piece set that could be welded/brazed into a lower.

And since I am lamenting the past, complete transferable M11/9's were $350.

If only I had a crystal ball.........................
That is why those parts are the way they are. They were supposed to be sold at a gun show in a bag and never were . It's a 1975 time capsule.

You could still but MAC 10 parts kits or at least you could still buy them until very recently The 3 D printing gig ,even though theyre comically bad looking, has sucked up all the MAC parts kits off the market.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads