JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$18
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This format is workin really well on eBay! Give it a try!! FYI- I always throw in an extra design or size variation to Each item ordered, so figure in 2 for the price!

Custom Scope Throw Levers made with glass filled nylon. This material is super strong, able to flex and is not heat sensitive like other materials. (Prints at 600f). Uses nice metal hardware too, comes installed. Also have a style that locks with no hardware at all! Plus I'm able to incorporate a rubber like material (TPU95a) into anything too! See lever 3 on pic 4, it has an inner rubber ring to grip on a very smooth and stiff Leupold dial.

Message me you scope make/model and I print and ship same day. I have many scopes dimensions but the measurement numbers #1-#4 (see last two pics) are extremely helpful if you have a caliper.

You can choose all the dimensions as far as handle length, type, where it's located in relation to its mount/bump indent and style like any notches for grip, embossing etc if you'd like. Below are just a few examples and measurement areas.

I can also do levers/ring grip for the other dials as well or pretty much anything youd like to add to your scope, cartridge holder, bubble levels, hotdog tray, anything!! Just send me a msg, love a custom project!

I usually make and ship same day but you can also pickup in aloha if you'd like.

$18 shipped 1
+$5 for additional copies
+$10 for additional new models

As always I stand behind my stuff, any issue just let me know and I'll replace or refund immediately, up to you. Check my feedback, all recent ones are for this stuff.

IMG_6497.jpeg IMG_6490.jpeg IMG_6493.jpeg IMG_6305.jpeg Untitled.jpeg dial size2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top