JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
SCCY
Caliber
9mm
City
Silverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SCCY CPX-2 9mm

AMERICAN Made

Make me an offer...I like trades too

Magazine: Includes (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 additional flat magazine bases.

Barrel: Machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16_1 right hand twist.Receiver: 7075_T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.

Slide: Stainless Steel available with Natural Stainless or Black Nitride finish.

Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back_strap.

Recoil Spring System: All steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.

Slide Lock/Release: Steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.

3 Dot Sight System: Steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.Hammer

Firing System: Double-action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.

Double-Action trigger: Specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.

Trigger Guard Lock: Custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant.

Includes 2 keys.

20220126_152925.jpg 20220126_152941.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.