JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TJ Gun Sales in Lafayette OR. has a like new on consignment;

SCAR 17 in Multicam w/ the NRCH
Factory Box and 1x Mag

$3,000 & $10 bgc

Wish I had the cash 🤷‍♂️

835A93EC-EFDB-4AEC-A7EC-F9E5F9870B0A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very true, just looks like it belongs on the rifle classifieds.
Might be🤔 Considering that Highline in Newberg is selling a new one that is black for $3750…. And the multicam ones are harder to get🤦‍♂️ Doubt you could find a better deal even on GunBroker….bet!

Very true, just looks like it belongs on the rifle classifieds.
Well if I owned the rifle and was trying to sell it myself I would 100% agree. But because I don't and it's a great & opportunity for somebody looking for a Scar17 then that's why I posted it to great deals 1690610796498.png

Funny how all these poor trolls flood out of the woodwork on a good opportunity but none of them have the money to step up into this platform🤣
I am just trying to help somebody else out on this forum and all I get is broke crakers on the troll🤦‍♂️ So bubblegum all you broke crakers🖕

I bought 5- $5 raffle tickets from jse surplus (plus$2 "handling") black Friday 2016.

I won the scar 17.

WA charged me $1.87 sales tax.

$28.87

That's a great deal!

Geissle was having a promotion, send in your bar code and receipt and they would send your a super scar trigger. They sent it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top