JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another option... if you use captialoneshopping app. it comes out to $105.31... and is the same light but also comes with the USB rechargeable battery. (Usually about 20 bones just for the battery)

Sold on ebay by gunmagwarehouse, which is a highly known and reliable retailer.

The capitaloneshoppingapp code (18% off) only works when buying it through ebay, though.

Mine, from gunmagwarehouse arrived yesterday. It's authentic, verified to have shipped from gunmagwarehouse and the streamlight boxed variety (vs. clamshell).

Arrived! They all look good, authentic streamlight and tested out just fine (tentap, switches, etc). The mfg packaging was a little worse for wear on one... and the batteries were missing... but everything else was there, like new condition and works flawlessly.

I'm not a great fan of mfg branded batteries and it's not like I don't have a stockpile of CR123's, so that (1) isn't a deal breaker.

That is one noteable drawback to warehouse deals, though. You can forget about a replacements. Fortunately, none of these will be re-returns. :s0155:

YMMV

*I bought a "spare" thinking odds are at least one will have to be returned, but I guess that's ONE person of my Christmas list now. Done!! ;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top