JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello fellow Shooters..... I am needing some cash, so I must sell one of my SCAR's....
This is a SCAR 16... The only upgrades are a Houge Grip, and a folding front grip.... The round count is somewhere around 300ish....
I am including 5 mags with the rifle.... 3 are windowed P-Mags, and 2 are metal.....

I currently have Leopold CQ/T 4x Optics on the rifle.... I will sell it with or without the optics...

$1700 without the optics ( PRICE REDUCED, WAS $1950)

$2400 with the optics

Either way this is a good deal..... I'm looking at some other toys so I need to sell this .... I'd be interested in offers, but don't insult me.... I think the price I have it listed at is fair....

I take care of my rifles, and always clean them and treat them with love....

I don't require any paperwork, but I would like to see an ODL, or CHL for Oregon....
We can do it through an FFL, but you pay the fees....

You can contact me @ [email protected] or text me (5o3) two six zero - 4 two 3 two

photo1_zpsdf25a33c.jpg photo3_zps75d77332.jpg 2613ef5f-6907-4c95-b19e-ca5a9fa489b3_zps640548f0.jpg photo5_zps7993166c.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump with price drop.....

I've been offered $1500 - $1700 by a few members.... I'd be ok with $1700, but 1500 is too low....

So new price is $1700

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.