JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Law enforcement
Fire
Medical

I'm looking for a good scanner.
Before you buy one make sure what you want to listen to where. A LOT of the stuff you mention has gone digital. This leaves a lot of the older style out. Good place to start is the Radio Reference Page. They will show you what you need to hear the area you want to listen to. If it is digital there are only a few to chose from.

I just use the scanner radio app. It will also notify you when something big is going on in your area. Gets Fire/EMS/Police
Screenshot_20191003-203051_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20191003-203107_Scanner Radio.jpg

If it covers your area Broadcastify,
https://m.broadcastify.com/
is a great free site. The only delay on them is the time it takes the traffic to go through the routers and back on the net. Normally here its a matter of seconds. If I am standing there with an Officer his traffic will lag 10 or 15 seconds coming out on this site. You can even use them on a smart phone. Only downside of course is there is a lot they do not cover since the traffic if put up by volunteers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top