JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a sb tactical Hkpdw for sale/trade. Picked it up new about a month ago and put it one my hk sp5. Has a little ding on bar release as seen in pictures. I prefer the plastic folding brace more. Asking 250. Possible trades for pistol/rifle/ammo/something cool? Meet at a cut above.

1A90AF0D-7CD2-4993-85F3-245BEC51D5F1.jpeg 8228DC59-3220-437E-AD36-5D62CBC0D142.jpeg BDADCF09-0BF2-435E-B32D-A6CAB113C5F8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking online it looks like it should fit on a single pin PTR 9ct. Happen to know if that is the case or not?

Looking online it looks like it should fit on a single pin PTR 9ct. Happen to know if that is the case or not?
Most reviews seem to say it will fit. A lot of them say it's incredibly tight. It was very tight to get on the sp5.

This guy may know best!!….

Thanks man, I reached out to him. I'd be interested in picking this up from you if I can get it to work with out to much modification. Curious what kind of trades are you looking for? I'm good with a cash deal just curious.

There is some stuff on Reddit on it too. I wonder if there is a YouTube video.

When I put it on my sp5 it was an incredibly tight fit. Took a lot of pushing it down to get the pin in. I honestly think the issue was with the magpul lower that I added because it doesn't seat perfectly.

Let me know if you here back from that guy!

Cash would be preferred actually. Trade wise I'm always looking for plinker pistols/rifles. My buddies are trying to get me in to body armor. Got a kids sized 4 wheeler laying around :).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top