JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just had a conversation with a friend of mine in Washington who checked on their UBC laws, who in turn checked with a gun savvy attorney. According to the attorney, the democrat ultimate goal is to close down all private gun sales. Just food for thought

Last Edited:
What is the difference between said ultimate goal that required speaking to an attorney and the bill? It will be accomplished as of next week. I'm not sure where the confusion is.

Just had a conversation with a friend of mine in Washington who checked on their UBC laws, who in turn checked with a gun savvy attorney. According to the attorney, the democrat ultimate goal is to close down all private gun sales. Just food for thought

The Democratic end goal goes further than that (according to Dianne Feinstein) and to a lesser extent Hillary Clinton and the others.
With luck DF will get too old to matter soon but plenty of others ready and willing to pick up the torch. And as for OREGON!, Kitzhaber getting re-elected despite all the known corruption, I don't see the Dems losing anything next Election unless we get some unification from gun owners like never before.

BTW what is the process for private gun sales in CA or NY now? Is it more restrictive than WA state or what is being passed in OR now. I'm sure who is allowed to have a handgun is a lot different right?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews