JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bergara is a fairly new company, but from what ive heard, they are dang good/well made rifles. One thing i really like about them, is they are not an exact clone of the 700. They have a better trigger and extractor, which makes all the difference in the world to me. If i hadnt recently bought a Tikka superlite, i would have bought a Bergara, just to try out. All reports tout its accuracy potential and im all about accuracy and reliability. Now, as far as Savage goes, they are extremely accurate and functional. Not nearly as nice looking as the bergara, but their customer service is second to none. If you ever find yourself needing to have something fixed. That goes a long way, in keeping customers loyal to the brand.

Ive had several savage rifles and discovered bergara about 4 years ago when the b14 first came onto the market. Now I own 3 and none of them shoots worse then sub moa. Best rifle on the market for the money as far as I'm concerned.