JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
For sell is a Stevens 320 Pump Shotgun, 18" Barrel 12 ga This gun has had up grades performed. CHOATE MAGAZINE EXT +2 SHOT, Phoenix Technology Shotgun forend grip made of glass filled nylon and an original Savage/Stevens heat shield. This shotgun is as new and has not been fired. It does have a few handling marks and some original parts are included. It is being sold as used because it was a combo set that had a second 28" field barrel with it but that barrel is missing. This is a great shotgun. Original parts that were removed are included.You will not be disappointed. $200 plus $30 ship to FFL. Local pickup is fine, you come to SE Portland. Lower 47 only, NO CA PLEASE. Bank check or U.S. Postal money order. Thank you.

Revised_320_1.JPG Revised_320_2.JPG Revised_320_3.JPG Revised_320_4.JPG Revised_320_5.JPG Revised_320_6.JPG Revised_320_7.JPG Revised_320_8.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I am very interested. If you could contact me asap, or give me a call 971-334-9045 that would be awesome. I'm available for pick up at FFL as soon as you have time available.

Hello, I am very interested. If you could contact me asap, or give me a call 971-334-9045 that would be awesome. I'm available for pick up at FFL as soon as you have time available.

Ok I still have the gun but it was also listed on Gunbroker for sell. A couple days ago, someone on gunbroker bought it. So I m obligated to let him have. I will tell you this, the guy who bough it has all the signs of a non paying buyer. I have to give him a few more days. If he flakes out, I'll contact you to see if your still interested. I'd much rather sell to someone local, no shipping BS. Stay Heathly

Hi, I'm interested as well. 503-502-1280. I will pay a substantial premium for a smooth transactions. Steve
Call or Text

Ok I still have the gun but it was also listed on Gunbroker for sell. A couple days ago, someone on gunbroker bought it. So I m obligated to let him have. I will tell you this, the guy who bough it has all the signs of a non paying buyer. I have to give him a few more days. If he flakes out, I'll contact you to see if your still interested. I'd much rather sell to someone local, no shipping BS. Right now , are behind if the guy on gunbroker flakes and the first guy on NWF no longer wants it you will have next chance. I'm trying keep everything fair. Stay Heathly

Ok I still have the gun but it was also listed on Gunbroker for sell. A couple days ago, someone on gunbroker bought it. So I m obligated to let him have. I will tell you this, the guy who bough it has all the signs of a non paying buyer. I have to give him a few more days. If he flakes out, I'll contact you to see if your still interested. I'd much rather sell to someone local, no shipping BS. Right now , are behind if the guy on gunbroker flakes and the first guy on NWF no longer wants it you will have next chance. I'm trying keep everything fair. Stay Heathly
That's good news. Regardless, more than fair & much appreciated. Yup, no BS here. I believe you have my mobile. Feel free to call or text. Stay Safe & Well

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.