JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all, I am selling a Savage Arms 110 Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor bolt action rifle.

The rifle is new in the box.

I'm selling because I've gone a different direction in my interests, I need some money for medical bills, and not because there's anything wrong with the rifle.

I've got a Harris-like bi-pod I'll be including (also new/like-new). It's not a real Harris bi-pod, but it's such a dead-ringer of a clone that I can't tell the difference between it and the real thing (therefore I've started buying these copies for my rifles). I'm also including a new nylon rifle sling with swivels to mount on the rifle stock studs, and one box of match factory ammo.

Cash only, price is firm, not interested in trades, I won't split up the set, and you must be willing to meet me at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha/ Beaverton to do the transfer. They are fast and friendly guys, and I will pay for the background check and transfer fee. If you get pended or delayed, you'll need to pay me in advance, we'll leave the rifle at the FFL, and you can come back to get it when you get cleared.

This is an excellent turn-key combo for someone wanting to get into long range target shooting on a budget. That was certainly my intent when I bought the components.

Feel free to check out my other classified listings here.

Cheers.

1000007097.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: