JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I WAS OUT GOOFING AROUND WITH THE PLINKER, WAS SHOOTING SOME GROUPS, I CANT BELIEVE HOW ACCURATE THIS GUN IS, I HAVE A SAVAGE .17 NON ACCUTRIGGER AND HAVING SME ISSUES SHOOTING A GOOD GROUP, HAS ANYONE ELSE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO DIAL IN A .17 AT 100 YRDS

IMG_20110319_151223.jpg

IMG_20110319_151233.jpg

I WAS OUT GOOFING AROUND WITH THE PLINKER, WAS SHOOTING SOME GROUPS, I CANT BELIEVE HOW ACCURATE THIS GUN IS, I HAVE A SAVAGE .17 NON ACCUTRIGGER AND HAVING SME ISSUES SHOOTING A GOOD GROUP, HAS ANYONE ELSE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO DIAL IN A .17 AT 100 YRDS

No. The .17 is very accurate at 200 yards even. My 93 Savage will do same hole groups at 100. I made sure the barrel was completely floated plus bedded the stock.

Order a new sear from these guys. I have a blued and a stainless non AT set at 13oz and they group really well. Prices include shipping and they take paypal.

SAV-R [SAV-R] - $84.95 : Rifle Basix, Custom Bolt-Action Triggers

Can I bed a Synthetic stock, also new to this do you want to bed the complete barrel area out to the end, Thanks

I would not bed it just make sure it is free floating. This is the heavy barrel version I would assume so it should be free floating.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews