JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I WAS OUT GOOFING AROUND WITH THE PLINKER, WAS SHOOTING SOME GROUPS, I CANT BELIEVE HOW ACCURATE THIS GUN IS, I HAVE A SAVAGE .17 NON ACCUTRIGGER AND HAVING SME ISSUES SHOOTING A GOOD GROUP, HAS ANYONE ELSE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO DIAL IN A .17 AT 100 YRDS

IMG_20110319_151223.jpg

IMG_20110319_151233.jpg

I WAS OUT GOOFING AROUND WITH THE PLINKER, WAS SHOOTING SOME GROUPS, I CANT BELIEVE HOW ACCURATE THIS GUN IS, I HAVE A SAVAGE .17 NON ACCUTRIGGER AND HAVING SME ISSUES SHOOTING A GOOD GROUP, HAS ANYONE ELSE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO DIAL IN A .17 AT 100 YRDS

No. The .17 is very accurate at 200 yards even. My 93 Savage will do same hole groups at 100. I made sure the barrel was completely floated plus bedded the stock.

Order a new sear from these guys. I have a blued and a stainless non AT set at 13oz and they group really well. Prices include shipping and they take paypal.

SAV-R [SAV-R] - $84.95 : Rifle Basix, Custom Bolt-Action Triggers

Can I bed a Synthetic stock, also new to this do you want to bed the complete barrel area out to the end, Thanks

I would not bed it just make sure it is free floating. This is the heavy barrel version I would assume so it should be free floating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top