JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a savage 111 in 7mm mag and i love the big punch in the shoulder but after about 10 to 15 rounds it probably makes you shoot a little off since you start to bruise
after that many rounds,i know there are shoulder savers out there but i would rather put a muzzle break on it as i seen there was a oregon based company that makes muzzle breaks...i cant think of the name of the company now but my question is do these have to be threaded on or do they have another way to attach without machining of the barrel?i want to be comfortable shooting this rifle since it has such a long range
and i enjoy getting out there 800 to 1000 yards.

The barrel will have to be threaded, made a heck of a difference on my 300 ultra mag.

thank you,tbucket...i was afraid it might need threaded but i think it will be worth it,i bet it did help on your 300 mag.
i love the big guns but it would make it a lot more fun to put more rounds down range if it had a little less kick.