JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
This rifle started life as a model 12FV from Cabela's chambered in .204 Ruger.

* Bison Gun Works .223 AI barrel, 1:7" twist, threaded 5/8"-24 w/ 3 chamber brake
* Digital Camo Stock
* Accurate Mag DBM
* (3) Ruger .223 AICS Magazines, feed-lips modified (I don't know how they feed with the original geometry, even in standard .223)
* 20 MOA Weaver Rail
* Picatinny Bipod Rail

Includes almost 200 fire-formed brass, a pile of 80 grain Nosler bullets, and Lee 3-die set. Happy to share my load data as well - I believe I was getting around 2950 FPS with the 80 grain bullets but I haven't shot this in a long time. 500 yards is plinking, 1,000 is pushing it (wind calls get very challenging). This was a very fun rifle and affordable to shoot (around 25 cents per trigger pull) due to bullet cost and low powder charges. This can also be loaded with 55 grain bullets and a small charge of Titegroup for a small game rifle with just a little more power than a .22 Magnum at around 12-13 cents a shot. Great way to do an initial fireform on once-fired brass as well.

Transfer fees paid by buyer.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sold the .204 barrel on Ebay when I started the build. UPS actually lost it and my customer got an empty tube. That was a fun one to deal with.

I really need to stop coming back to this.

Would a Boyd's stock fit this or would it need to be modified?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.