JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

I'm selling my Savage 12 22-250 Varmint rifle as I both can't afford to shoot it anymore and am trying to work up the money to start my next project. When I got it, I was a newly-wed with no kids (a.k.a.: plenty of time) and enough disposable income to offset the expense of the 22-250 round at the time. Fast-forward and now I've got three kids (not enough time or money), and the ammo is twice as expensive.

The rifle comes w/o a scope or ammo, but it's in very good condition. I suppose I've only fired about 100-150 rounds through it and I made sure to clean it after each use.

Scanning other auction sites shows that comparable rifles are listed between $500-$600, but they typically come with scopes, so I figure that asking $500 $475 $450 is reasonable, but I'm flexible.

Also I'd be open to trades for an SKS or AK-type rifle or a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 series shotgun.

Last Edited:
I might be interested in the rifle. I am out of Battle Ground and I would like to see the rifle. WA Drivers license and CCL/CCP. Based of the picture of the barrel and serial number I not sure if some of the spotting is just the grain and the lighting is wrong making it look like pitting or not but based of preliminary I would offer 400. If inspection of the rifle revealed it to be clean I would offer 420 cash.

Last Edited:
I might be interested in the rifle. I am out of Battle Ground and I would like to see the rifle. WA Drivers license and CCL/CCP. Based of the picture of the barrel and serial number I not sure if some of the spotting is just the grain and the lighting is wrong making it look like pitting or not but based of preliminary I would offer 400. If inspection of the rifle revealed it to be clean I would offer 420 cash.

PM sent

I have a China sks with an ATI floding stock kit on it.

1458155180117-824318521.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.