JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is my Savage 110 FCP HS Precision 338 Lapua Magnum. It's awesome! I bought it new about 12 - 15 months ago. I was able to shoot both the 110BA and the FCP HS Precision before I bought. I liked the feel and ergonomics of the FCP HS Precision better. But that's just my opinion.
I suppose I have about 150 rds. through it. It demonstrates classic Savage pinpoint accuracy, sub-MOA. It has a one piece 20 MOA scope mount from Savage. I upgraded the bolt handle to the tactical 110BA bolt handle. That was a $100 upgrade. It has the Accu-Trigger.
With handloaded ammo it will generate muzzle velocities in the range of just under 2800 fps. with Sierra 300 gr. Match King bullets and either Reloder 25 or H1000 powder.
I have 78 pieces of brass including 63 loaded rounds. Also comes with RCBS reloading die set and Case-Gard ammo box, hard case with custom inlet foam liner and strap-on cheek pad, an unopened box of 50 Sierra 300 gr. MatchKing bullets and about 70 Hornady 225 gr. SST bullets. Much to my pleasant surprise the cheek pad actually dampens the felt recoil quite nicely as opposed to having your cheek rested on the hard buttstock on this or the 110BA models.
It does NOT come with the optical scope and rings shown in the photos.
I originally bought with the intention of doing some serious long range shooting but never came up with a place to do that without driving a huge distance. So in other words I need a 338 Lapua Magnum like I need a hole in my head. And I can put the money to better use now. Nevertheless this will fit someone's desire.
As this is not a must sell thing I am putting a very fair price of $1500 firm on it.
I would also consider trades for a quality tactical scope of similar value.
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

Bumparoony.
I would consider trades for quality optics of similar value.

After doing some checking I suppose this has only like 100 rds. through it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.