JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1099
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great rifle with low round count (~80rds). Comes with one AICS mag.

No Trades, please. Transfer on buyer and can meet within 30 miles of Canby, OR. *FFL of choice is @philcoates (Pioneer Armory), out of Oregon City.

If you want to read a little about the rifle: 338 LAP Savage Article
  • 1.5 - 4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
  • 20 MOA 1 piece EGW rail
  • AICS magazine
  • BA Muzzle brake
Screenshot 2023-07-15 011247.png

Overview:
This Savage Model 10/110 FCP 338 Lapua Mag Rifle is 26" long and features 5+1 capacity, with a matte black finish for added durability. It has a fixed HS Precision stock with V-Block bedding which provides accuracy by locking in the action and stock securely. With crisp adjustableAccuTrigger and user adjustable barrel lock nut, it enables quick and simple rifle adjustments to fit any shooter's style. This Savage model also comes with a detachable box magazine, making it easier to reload while out hunting or on the range. Its all metal construction provides the perfect balance between weight, strength, and long-term dependability necessary for precise plinking or serious target shooting.

SPECIFICATIONS
ManufacturerSavage
Pricing UnitGN
Model10/110
UPC011356194817
SKU19481
Width12.0000
Length55.3000
Height6.0000
Weight10.0000
Caliber338 Lapua
Capacity5 + 1
Barrel Length26"
SightsN
Dimension4.90 X 11.15 X 54.00
FinishMatte Blue
Grip TypeHS Precision
SafetyThree Position
SeriesFCP
StockH- Precision Black Synthetic Stock
Stock DescriptionFixed HS Precision w/V-Block
Stock FinishMatte Black
Stock Finish GroupBlack
Stock MaterialFiberglass
Swivel StudsY
TriggerAccutrigger
Twist1:9"
Weight10.70 lbs
Weight Range10 lbs to 10.99 lbs
IMG_0920.jpg IMG_0919.jpg IMG_0918.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great deal on this! Bought his other 338 lapua from him, it was literally brand new and a steal of a deal. Super nice guy to work with definitely buy with confidence ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️.

Why are you selling? Just curious, I have the same rifle.
I bought a rifle that's a little bit lighter, I do a lot of backwoods, long range hunting. To be honest, my new rifle, in my opinion, does not shoot as tight of groups, but weighs about 3 pounds lighter. It may be a regrettable sale, but my budget doesn't allow for excess at this time. . . This rifle is a tack driver, if I didn't need to reduce weight, I would not be selling.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.