JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a savage 110 in .243. It is in really great condition (90% +) and has proven itself time and time again in the field by harvesting plenty of animals from rabbits to deer.

Here is a photo, but it now has a different scope, just a tasco 4x or I do have a Simmons 3x9 I could probably put on instead, and the neoprene bullet sleeve is no longer on the stock. It comes with about 40rds of ammo (federal premium and some other various ammo). I also have quite a bit of brass I could work into a deal as well.

Looking for $300 cash or a variety of trades, shotguns, handguns, .22's, sks, scopes, reloading supplies, ammo, etc...

B692E541-C98F-4A85-90A7-A69DBAF88C59_zpsrkvyvfyj.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a fine gun for the price (or another negotiated by a buyer who knows good guns). These fine Savages, offered with the working man in mind, put the working man on equal accuracy levels with any gun costing twice as much.

Wanna learn about the .243? Here's the vehicle. and a (Beaverdamned) good teacher.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.