Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Savage 110 .243 in excellent condition! Lower Price!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by hkacres, May 9, 2014.

1. hkacres

hkacres KELSO Member

I have a savage 110 in .243. It is in really great condition (90% +) and has proven itself time and time again in the field by harvesting plenty of animals from rabbits to deer.

Here is a photo, but it now has a different scope, just a tasco 4x or I do have a Simmons 3x9 I could probably put on instead, and the neoprene bullet sleeve is no longer on the stock. It comes with about 40rds of ammo (federal premium and some other various ammo). I also have quite a bit of brass I could work into a deal as well.

Looking for $300 cash or a variety of trades, shotguns, handguns, .22's, sks, scopes, reloading supplies, ammo, etc...

B692E541-C98F-4A85-90A7-A69DBAF88C59_zpsrkvyvfyj.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. Spitpatch

Spitpatch Forest Grove, Oregon Well-Known Member

This is a fine gun for the price (or another negotiated by a buyer who knows good guns). These fine Savages, offered with the working man in mind, put the working man on equal accuracy levels with any gun costing twice as much.

Wanna learn about the .243? Here's the vehicle. and a (Beaverdamned) good teacher.

hkacres likes this.
  3. hkacres

hkacres KELSO Member

TTT

4. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

what type of ammo and are you intrested in a good knife? or survival gear?

5. hkacres

hkacres KELSO Member

.223/5.56, 9mm, 45 acp, 30 carbine, 22lr. What kind of knife, and what sort of gear?

6. hwyenginr

hwyenginr Shelton, WA Member

I have a nice Taurus 85 Ultra Lite 38+P with extra Hogue extended grips