JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale, an interesting little German pistol from WWII. A Sauer 38h in .32 ACP (7.65 Browning), shoots well. All original, missing manual safety and loaded chamber indicator; still functions fine without. Has an aftermarket magazine. Bluing on frame is in great shape, bluing on slide is mostly gone but bare metal is in fairly good shape. Has new recoil and firing pin springs from Wolff Springs, originals included. All numbers match (frame, slide, breech block) A great little shooter!

Has a decocker like a modern Sig-Sauer handgun that also recocks to bring it back into a single-action state; this was the first gun with such a feature and the prototype that would become standard on modern Sig pistols.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauer_38H

I have a C&R, willing to ship to another C&R holder or an FFL with USPS money order or willing to meet FTF between Salem and Portland. I must record your name and address for my C&R records.

$300 obo

IMG_20140624_120235_767_zps2e9aff4f.jpg IMG_20140624_120302_344_zps42611cb0.jpg P1010970_zps3b7847d2.jpg

Last Edited: