JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am talking with our local politicians here in Douglas County,they wont commit to discussing it until after the local elections in may.

We have the support of our local sheriffs department here in Coos County. It might be a good idea to go over and feel his pulse. These are the guys that know who has there back when the sHtF and there partner is better than an hour away and involved on another call. The state may have a Trooper on the way but that might be 15 minutes or longer. There have been citizens that helped in bad situations just when things may not be going there way from time to time and like the elephant they don't forget.

I am talking with our local politicians here in Douglas County,they wont commit to discussing it until after the local elections in may.
I find that to be ridiculous. This is the same crap that keeps getting RINOs elected. We find out where they stand after the fact. I only want politicians that hold themselves accountable and serve the public, not tell the people what they need to hear to garner them the most votes. Tell the truth of who you are dammit!

I find that to be ridiculous. This is the same crap that keeps getting RINOs elected. We find out where they stand after the fact. I only want politicians that hold themselves accountable and serve the public, not tell the people what they need to hear to garner them the most votes. Tell the truth of who you are dammit!

Chris Boice who is running again did the same last time, held the people hostage and gave vague answers until elected then did what he wanted and he is the same one asked and again is playing the wait and see game.
Hes also the same person who chastised the Governor for raising taxes and fees then he did it here.
But sadly he is the best slob we have as the rest are leftys wanting to take the county the way of Portland.

Pretend rights.

*Dumb. stupid. Idiotic. Treasonous.

*not meant to be an affront towards hearing impared folks.

Edit: here's what I don't understand, so called "sanctuary cities" felonious policy has never caused an arrest. Bickering is all. No enforcement.

Why can a guaranteed right not have the same or similar treatment?

The article states this is only a "symbolic" move. Why?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top