JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1695
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this handgun back in 2019 and ran about 40-50 rounds downrange. Since then, she has been a Safe Queen. Time to thin the herd! When I was looking for this SAI, I scoured the country and could only find one new one for sale at a small dealer in Tulsa (not Dwight Manfretti lol). Naturally, I overpaid a bit for this gun, but she is quite a shooter! The dealer gave me this type of info: "The Salient Arms International pistols are some of the most sought after out there in the Glock community. The Tier One package for Glock features a trued mating of the frame and slide for optimal smooth tracking. This smooth and fast tracking is further enhanced through the reliable SAI weight reduction on the slide which is taken to the edge with the addition of window cuts on the slide - only available on Tier Ones. The slide features enhanced rear cocking serrations for positive manipulations and the additional positive cocking serrations for press checks. The frame features a full hand stipple and double trigger guard undercut providing the user with a higher grip and added enhanced stippled surface for control. Don't miss this opportunity to get one of the sweetest shooting G34s out."

All of the items pictured go with the pistol, including the Johnny Glocks Evolution Competition trigger system with Striker and Flat Face Trigger upgrade. Keep in mind the Salient trigger is amazing, but I was obsessed with Johnny Glocks trigger so I bought several. Of course, you could reinstall the Salient trigger and sell the Johnny Glock version. Need to lighten up the firearms stable, so no trades at this time.

Specifications
  • Manufacturer: Salient Arms International
  • Model: Glock 34 Gen 4 Tier One
  • Width: 1.18"
  • Height: 5.43"
  • Accessories: Backstraps, Manual, Lock
  • Action: Striker
  • Barrel Color: Gold TiN
  • Barrel Length: 5.31"
  • Caliber: 9mm
  • Capacity: 17
  • # of Magazines: 3
  • Frame Color: Black
  • Front Sight: SAI Fiber Optic
  • Grip: Stippled
  • Overall Length: 8.74"
  • Rear Sight: SAI Tactical Serrated
  • Sight Radius: 7.55"

SAI 1.jpeg SAI 2.jpeg SAI 3.jpeg SAI 4.jpeg SAI 5.jpeg SAI 6.jpeg SAI 7.jpeg SAI 8.jpeg SAI 9.jpeg SAI 10.jpeg SAI 11.jpeg SAI 12.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi,
You have an awesome pistol, but I have to sell outright for cash only. The wife has spoken! haha

If you are seriously interested, I could be flexible on the asking price. Please let me know...

Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.