JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
More thinning the herd sale! Bought it last year and put about 50 rounds, or less, through it. This G45 is just as new! In addition, it comes with a Johnny Glocks EVO Comp trigger system because I was obsessed with JG for a minute. As well an L2D Combat Precision Match Series 416 Stainless Steel Barrel and Ameriglo night sights are included. Finally, all the customary Glock factory stuff stays with the handgun.

In light of the changes in WA, prefer to sell in Oregon or other states that allow larger capacity magazines. Otherwise, I would sell the handgun without magazines to a Washingtonian

From glock.com
GLOCK 45 - Compact Crossover in black
The compact crossover pistol G45 in 9x19mm combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model. Utilizing the design and engineering GLOCK developed for its military pistol (G19X), combined with Operator and worldwide Law Enforcement specifications.
Length (Overall)**189 mm | 7.44 inch
Slide Length174 mm | 6.85 inch
Width (Overall)34 mm | 1.34 inch
Slide Width25,5 mm | 1.0 inch
Height incl.Mag.139 mm | 5.47 inch
Line of Sight (Polymer)153 mm | 6.02 inch
Line of Sight (Steel)152 mm | 5.98 inch
Line of Sight (GNS)151 mm | 5.94 inch
Trigger Distance**70 mm | 2.76 inch

G45 1.jpeg G45 1A.jpeg G45 2.jpeg G45 3.jpeg G45 4.jpeg G45 5.jpeg G45 6.jpeg G45 7.jpeg G45 8.jpeg G45 9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service