JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver USA
State
Washington
Zip Code

Dillon Precision CV750 Vibratory Case Cleaner & CM 500 Case Media Separator

Dillon's CV-750 Vibratory Case Cleaner is perfect for reloaders with limited space. The CV-750 bowl is 12" across, the unit is 12" tall. This unit has a capacity of 500 pieces of .45ACP or .38 / .357, or about 200 pieces of .30-06 brass.

Both of these units are in newer Excellent Condition
The Cv750 was purchased in December 2020 so it has the same motor as the CV2001 which is a workhorse.
When it had the smaller motor in it the unit was not nearly as good.
I have a CV2001 or 2 and work the heck out of them and they never let me down.
The CM500 has some stickers on it but it is in near perfect condition other than that.
If it is a deal breaker I can substitute my older, more used yet still in perfect working order model.

CV 750 $100 Or Best Offer------Sale Pending Funds
CM500 $40 Or Best Offer

I do DISCREET PayPal as in no text or no no information and please remember to use the "Friends and Family" option so there are no fees.
OR...
Zelle.
And....
USPS Money Order.
I will gladly combine shipping with purchase of more than 1 item.

I really don't want to ship these because of their size yet I realize what a great value this combo is over full retail so if you want it shipped I will check into it for cost.

Just for the record...
USPS has never lost one of my packages and I lost count of how many have made it a long time ago.
That being said I have to say....
Flat Rate shipping comes with $50 insurance.
If you want more it's on you..

Texting is easiest and fastest short of a phone call if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.
misterarman
AKA
John

NRA Endowment Member
Member Clark Rifles
Member Vancouver Rifle and Pistol
Member Oregon Arms Collectors

If you are interested to see what else I have FOR SALE click on my Avatar and then click on the box that pops up then you can then slide to the right and click on "find" and then "find all threads by "misterarman"

20220613_204055.jpg 20220613_204111.jpg 20220613_204222.jpg 20220613_204514.jpg 20220613_204605.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews