JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sako L691 with a really pretty piece of wood & very good condition in 7mm mag. Some minimal handling "worms" and checkering flattened in the wood but no dents or scratches into the finish. Right hand palm swell. Bluing is 98% with some speckling of the magazine cover plate (couldn't get it to show in the photos). Redfield/Sako base shoes & Leupold 30mm rings. Replacement recoil pad has a divot shown in photos. Clean & sharp bore. I don't think the rifle was fired much from the looks of it. Purchased used elsewhere and unfired by me. Includes new Redding 2 die set. $1100 shipped; USPS money order, $1000 cash face-to-face in the Willamette Valley, ... PM me here.

DSCF4376.JPG DSCF4377.JPG DSCF4378.JPG DSCF4379.JPG DSCF4380.JPG DSCF4381.JPG DSCF4382.JPG DSCF4383.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Back up & to the top...
Hunting seasons are right around the corner!! Sako L691 with a really pretty piece of wood & very good condition in 7mm mag. Some minimal handling "worms" and checkering flattened in the wood but no dents or scratches into the finish. Right hand palm swell. Bluing is 98% with some speckling of the magazine cover plate (couldn't get it to show in the photos). Replacement recoil pad has a divot shown in photos. Clean & sharp bore. I don't think the rifle was fired much from the looks of it. Purchased used elsewhere and unfired by me. Includes new Redding 2 die set. EGW picatinny rail included. $1100 shipped to your FFL; USPS money order... No trades, thanks. PM me here. ADD 2 boxes of factory ammo...

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.