JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for a Sako Finnlite .300 wsm. OR a Kimber Montana 8400 .300wsm. New is preferred. IF you're a dealer, could you private message me a price. I can guarantee I'm NOT price shopping. I know what they are worth. I just don't have any ambition to spend my money at the sporting goods stores. Too much mark up.

Thanks,
Mike

I didn't know there was anything wrong with price shopping. Being able to comparison shop for price, service, location and so on is the glory of the "free market" economy.

Elitedealseeker.com will show you all the people who have listed the gun you want. You can set the home page to search for any listings on all the firearms sights for up to the past 28 days.

I don't have any economic interest in plugging their web site, I figure that people on this web site (NorthwestFirearms.com) are interested in getting information that might help them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.