JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SAINT® VICTOR 5.56 AR-15 PISTOL – TACTICAL GRAY

The finish is lighter in person than my photo shows. Springfield's photos in the link below show the tactical grey finish as it looks in person. Like new condition with 200-250 rounds fired.

Stainless Steel Barrel (7.5 inch/1:7 twist)
Pinned Gas Block
Blast Diverter
Melonite HPT/MPI BCG
Flat Trigger (Nickel Boron Coated)
Heavy Tungsten Buffer
SBA3 Brace (Grey)
Magpul Backup Sights (Grey)
Springfield soft case

I'm asking $975. MRO and sling not included. I live at the coast but I'm in the Portland Area for work on Fridays. I can meet at your preferred FFL but buyer pays the transfer fees.

IMG_8521.jpg IMG_8527.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a new Springfield posted everything new see if it interests you I had a stroke and only have the use of one hand my weak side. Yours might be the ticket with the other brace. I have over 1500 in mine pretty fair swap I believe.
503 710 8415 if you interested. It is posted here with a lower price

8DF4E903-3AE5-4B19-843B-A2282F0F0A3A.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have a new Springfield posted everything new see if it interests you I had a stroke and only have the use of one hand my weak side. Yours might be the ticket with the other brace. I have over 1500 in mine pretty fair swap I believe.
503 710 8415 if you interested. It is posted here with a lower price

View attachment 851274

I appreciate the offer but I already have an XDM that I haven't touched in a couple years. It isn't as nice as yours but I'd rather try and trade for another AR that would work better for me or something similar.

I've shot 200-250 rounds with it but It still looks good as new. You can PM me an offer but I doubt I'll let it go for anything less than the $975. I'm into it almost $1500 ($1250 for the pistol, $120 for the SBA3 and $100 for the MBUS).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top