JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a fully converted Saiga AK-47(7.62x39) haas about 300-400 rounds through it. I got it the way it is. Professionally converted. Pinned break on 14.5" barrel. Full converted and cerakoted. Has Texas weapons system rail. Hogue grip and M4 but stock. I'm asking $2700 obo
Not looking for trades at the moment.

46A14894-EEDE-4E2D-86E4-7B5307E1572E.jpeg C1943CD3-58F8-4F7D-9F37-F1AFFB4B5503.jpeg 3E85743E-AB6E-4D02-932E-E9123DA0003B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What does "Fully converted" mean??
It means it had the rear pistol grip moved forward and holes filled and it had the front gas block done to original AK-47 specs. Basically it was taken from a sporting configuration back into an AK-47

it's almost fully converted....it still has the neutered front sight base with no lug still...otherwise, it's got the hanguard retainer, proper gas block, proper gas tube, proper looking trigger guard, looks like the holes have been welded up...I do see an Allen screw at the rear I think for some reason...
not sure if the piston has been changed, what bullet guide it has?, has the "velcro" been removed?(rear left side)
obviously the stock and dust cover dont qualifiy as part of a proper conversion but it's cool to some people

it's almost fully converted....it still has the neutered front sight base with no lug still...otherwise, it's got the hanguard retainer, proper gas block, proper gas tube, proper looking trigger guard, looks like the holes have been welded up...I do see an Allen screw at the rear I think for some reason...
not sure if the piston has been changed, what bullet guide it has?, has the "velcro" been removed?(rear left side)
obviously the stock and dust cover dont qualifiy as part of a proper conversion but it's cool to some people

It never had Velcro. I have seen tons of saigas. owned a a few from sgls to professionally converted. I fired a few mags out of this gun. one of smoothest AK's I have and I have many. If interested Pm if not your unsolicited opinion isn't needed…

looks like your gun doesn't have it(which is really awesome)...some had it from marks being removed before import

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.