JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ammoman is too expensive for 880 rounds of 7.62x54R.

try sgammo: 880 rounds 7.62x54R Soviet Com-Bloc Mid-70s Production Surplus Ammo | SGAmmo.com
notice on the page it says "estimated shipping" as $25. i've never ordered any ammo from sgammo.com where the estimated shipping wasn't the real shipping cost.

ammoman 880 rounds = $200 INCLUDING shipping; sgammo 880 rounds = $165 INCLUDING shipping.

i notice you're also looking for 7.62x39 rifle (saiga). sgammo is cheap for 7.62x39 too. i just ordered 500 rounds of golden tiger, INCLUDING SHIPPING, for $125. it is really hard to find anybody that can beat sgammo's prices and shipping costs. however, sgammo does fail when it comes to the cost of handgun ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.