JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking very hard about getting one soon. I am finding them right around $350, so very affordable. Other than the mags not conforming to standard AK mags, are there any reasons why I shouldn't get this? Good experience's? bad?

They are very nice rifles quality wise. To run standard AK mags you'll need to add a bullet guide and trim the mag catch down a bit. You will also need to watch your parts count to make sure it's 922r compliant.

Converting them to a pistol grip configuration isn't terribly difficult, check out Saiga forums for good how to's.

Simple fix on the mags with a welder and a dremel. Just modify the mag and not the gun. I was doing these when they first came out on my own mags then started doing for the shops around the area.

K-VAR sells the conversion kit for $83.99, but it's for the SGL-10. I don't know how they'll work on other Saigas. You'll have to call K-VAR and ask.

Warsaw
<broken link removed>

NATO
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class