JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
your Saiga 308 has the standard AK left side mount, right? I recommend a quick disconnect style scope mount like UTG 978, available on Amazon for about $32. This bracket has two picatinny rails - one over the centerline and one off to the left side. And it has a quick disconnect feature. I have a Vortex Strikefire red dot and a Leapers 4x32 compact scope for my saiga.

TRUST me, if you want something decent; get the Texas Weapon Systems "Dog Leg Rail"
Best AK scope mount I've used, and I've tried them all. It sits a little low so you're either going to have to buy a riser or extra high rings.. both are still cheap options for how straight of a mount you're getting. It retails for about $159.95 but you can't beat it.

I don't have the extra high 1" rings on this one, But they are coming in the mail as we speak. :s0155:

000_0010.jpg

Last Edited:
TRUST me, if you want something decent; get the Texas Weapon Systems "Dog Leg Rail"
Best AK scope mount I've used, and I've tried them all. It sits a little low so you're either going to have to buy a riser or extra high rings.. both are still cheap options for how straight of a mount you're getting. It retails for about $159.95 but you can't beat it.

I don't have the extra high 1" rings on this one, But they are coming in the mail as we speak. :s0155:

+100

I have the same rail on my Romy G. Here are some pics to help anyone out.
CIMG1946.jpg
IMAGE_138.jpg
IMAGE_114.jpg
CIMG1938.jpg
CIMG1941.jpg
CIMG1943.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show