JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
whats with the price of saiga 12's? just a few years ago you could pick one up for 350-400 range, the atf talks a lil scare tactic about banning the import of them and they skyrocket to the 1000 range, most of us know the atf lost that battle and cant ban them from import so they are just an ak47 that shoots 12 g shotgun shells. Anyone can pick up an ak for about 350 bucks but people are still asking 800 plus for a saiga, whats the deal, they arent anything special. If anyone has some insight as to why dealers think they are worth so much, or has an idea when they will come down to a "reasonable" price i would love the info. would like to have a saiga in the collection but there is no way in hell i am going to pay 800 bucks for a semiauto 12 gauge that has no real use but to play with..

I dont know this but what is the actual dealer price on them? They are in imported firearm and if no one has noticed the US dollar is not a strong as it once was. This means ANY imported (especially euro) is going to cost more then it once did.

I remember going to Canada not so long ago and our $1 was worth about $1.30 of theirs. Now our $1 is worth $.997 of theirs..........

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top