JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for information on scope mount, side mount, the first one I bought is to high, does someone have info on different sizes? Also any other tips I might use learning about the 308.
Thanks
Dennis

What kind of scope/mount did you buy? The BP-02 mount with weaver rail sits fairly low compared to say a PK-AS's integral mount.

<broken link removed>

Keith

Hi Keith, I bought a Pro Mag Pactinny scope mount STG-2000 Dragunov with receiver side rail #Pm092A, a think the low profile is the one I need.
Dennis

If you really want a solid scope mount with better eye relief go with a Texas Weapon Systems 2nd gen rail or a Parabellum Armament rail.

I lean more towards the Parabellum Armament rail becuase the dust cover is still made of steel and its mounting system seems a little more solid than my Texas Weapon systems rail.

Also, if you pair your Saiga .308 with a CTR stock and a cheek riser you can pretty much fit it to your line of sight. With the above mentioned rails or with your current rail. Unless yours is unconverted.. then I'd def go with the above rails.

Now if you're stuck with just the side mount, I've found little that I like about side scope mounts. I'm a taller guy and the standard ak stocks paired with the scope mounts/scope it just didn't work for me. However, most are all the same if based off the initial design.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top