Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Saiga 12 converted to traditional AK format. Trigger group moved forward pistol grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
27 / 1 / 0
I know it sounds like a lot of money but I've got about $900 into this so thats what I'll sell it for. I just saw a stock one go for over $1000. This has a 21" barrel and comes with at least 3 x 5 round mags.It has a new US made fire control group,Nato length stock,saw grip.Trigger has been moved forward to the proper stock AK position.This gun is nearly new to look at showing no wear anyplace. If your going to crap on this thread at least be funny when you do it.
By the way...in the first picture the Saiga is sitting on a 292&7/8" Roosevelt Elk rack. B&C Club:s0155:
View attachment 188024
View attachment 188025
OK OK HERE IT IS AND IT WAS KILLED WITH A SINGLE 485 GRAIN MUZZLE LOADER BULLET
View attachment 188026
View attachment 188027

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online