Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Saiga 12 converted to traditional AK format. Trigger group moved forward pistol grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I know it sounds like a lot of money but I've got about $900 into this so thats what I'll sell it for. I just saw a stock one go for over $1000. This has a 21" barrel and comes with at least 3 x 5 round mags.It has a new US made fire control group,Nato length stock,saw grip.Trigger has been moved forward to the proper stock AK position.This gun is nearly new to look at showing no wear anyplace. If your going to crap on this thread at least be funny when you do it.
By the way...in the first picture the Saiga is sitting on a 292&7/8" Roosevelt Elk rack. B&C Club:s0155:
View attachment 188024
View attachment 188025
OK OK HERE IT IS AND IT WAS KILLED WITH A SINGLE 485 GRAIN MUZZLE LOADER BULLET
View attachment 188026
View attachment 188027

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet