JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale/trade is my Custom Glock 17 Gen 4. I bought this gun last month, and shipped it straight to Salient Arms International to have them do their Tier 1 Complete Firing System. I've shot 50 rounds thru this gun and it is incredible. An average trigger pull of 2.14lbs. A real tac driver so to speak. Lightweight, smooth pull, but it doesn't surprise you. The reset is perfect. Over travel eliminated. Just an all around good shooter. I also purchased new Trijicon HD night sights with an orange front and had them professionally installed. Along with the HD's, I also have a new set of Ameriglo (trijicon) 2 dot style sights I purchased with the gun, which were also professionally installed and removed. This package also comes with a new in box Streamlight TLR-1HL 630 lumen tac light, and 750 rounds of 9mm in sealed boxes. I have all original receipts, case, paperwork ect. I'm partial to the 1911 and would like to trade this package for a nice 1911 + or - cash. I prefer makes such as Dan Wesson, Colt, and Springfield, but will consider any trade on any firearm within reason. Please email for photos and more information.

For the complete system, it's $305. It's not just a drop in replacment. There is some fitting and what not involved. Super nice set up!

Got any pics? Also do you have a price in mind for the package? What kind of ammo?

Your pistol had the Tier 1 fire control pak correct? Not the compete Tier one..bar sto barrel..stippling etc? Does their trigger pak shorten the standard half in pull in addition to lightening and firming reset?

Thanks....Derek

I have a Morris custom 1911 tactical carry package with matchingknife.Vary nice custom 1911.go to morris custom and check them out.I would be interested in trading for a salient glock package.I paid 3700 for this gun.

Up for sale/trade is my Custom Glock 17 Gen 4. I bought this gun last month, and shipped it straight to Salient Arms International to have them do their Tier 1 Complete Firing System. I've shot 50 rounds thru this gun and it is incredible. An average trigger pull of 2.14lbs. A real tac driver so to speak. Lightweight, smooth pull, but it doesn't surprise you. The reset is perfect. Over travel eliminated. Just an all around good shooter. I also purchased new Trijicon HD night sights with an orange front and had them professionally installed. Along with the HD's, I also have a new set of Ameriglo (trijicon) 2 dot style sights I purchased with the gun, which were also professionally installed and removed. This package also comes with a new in box Streamlight TLR-1HL 630 lumen tac light, and 750 rounds of 9mm in sealed boxes. I have all original receipts, case, paperwork ect. I'm partial to the 1911 and would like to trade this package for a nice 1911 + or - cash. I prefer makes such as Dan Wesson, Colt, and Springfield, but will consider any trade on any firearm within reason. Please email for photos and more information.

So heres some pics has matching serial # knife,custom holster,mag holder flashlight holder l.Five mags.Vary sweet gun,the best custom 1911 period!!.Way better than nighthawk,wilson combat,heine,marvel etc.New these are selling for around 7995.

Tactical Carry Package

Morris TKO rear sight & cross dovetail front sight
High grip beavertail grip safety (with bump)
Tactical ambidextrous safety
Match hammer and sear
Videcki match trigger
4-5# trigger job for carry
Morris stainless match barrel and bushing
Tighten slide to frame
Full length guide rod
All reliability work, including:
a) lower and flare ejection port
b) polish breech face
c) polish out mill marks inside of slide
d) modify slide to extract live round safely
e) throat barrel and polish feed ramp
f) extended ejector
g) polish, shape and adjust extractor
h) polish disconnector race
Bevel magwell
Radius all sharp edges
Black micarta grips
Protective crown on barrel
Steel Colt mainspring housing
Tactical black blue finish

IMG_00000002.jpg

IMG_00000003.jpg

IMG_00000004.jpg

IMG_00000005.jpg

IMG_00000006.jpg

IMG_00000007.jpg

IMG_00000008.jpg

IMG_00000009.jpg

IMG_00000010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.