JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi,

Safariland Model 200 Holster for sale.

I bought this awesome duty holster in error. I thought that it would fit my Sig P229. It turns out that the Sig P229 is just a little bit wider on the slide than the P226 & P220. So I can't use this holster.

The holster is laminated with an exterior full-grain leather, basket weaver outside, a molded plastic center, and a suede interior. This will not abrade the gun. The holster is very nice, never used. The current production comparable retails for over $130. I am asking $40.

As mentioned, this will only work on the Sig P220 and P226 No Rail. I already tried it with the railed models. It does not work with railed models. See images for a good visual.

1. Price: $40 cash
  2. Trade Ammo: Ammo in 9mm, 38 Special, 223, 357, 22 lr
  3. Trade Accessories: Sig P226 and P229/P228 mag, AR500 target plates, etc
  4. Open to propositions

Transaction at my office in downtown Portland, or maybe at the Tri-County gun club if we can time it right.

Send PM

P6040045.JPG P6040046.JPG P6040047.JPG P6040048.JPG P6040049.JPG P6040050.JPG P6040051.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for your interest.

There is nothing special in the instructions guide. Just about how to adjust the screws to fit the gun. In addition stupid legal disclaimers about how dangerous guns are.

I have not tried the holster with regular pants belts. I think it will work well with a 1.5" or wider thicker bull hide belt. As you can see, the belt loop is radiused. So most likely it will slide up when unholstering. You are welcome try it. Bring the gun you are thinking of using it for.

Correction:

The belt loop is radiused, so most like it will NOT slide up when drawing, depending on the belt's thickness, stiffness and material type.

I will test with my bull hide belts.

The issue is not the slide. It is the rail. This holster is for P226 and P220 NO RAIL guns. So there is no space for the rail. I think it will take other similar dimensioned guns with no rail such as 1911.

The issue is not the slide. It is the rail. This holster is for P226 and P220 NO RAIL guns. So there is no space for the rail. I think it will take other similar dimensioned guns with no rail such as 1911.

Yes - but there are 227s that don't have a rail - such as some of the 227 Carry models. As you noted, there are some SIGs (some 229s) that have a wider slide. I am just noting that if someone has a 227 without a rail, that it probably would fit into your holster that takes a 220 since they are the same slide.

Thanks for pointing that out. It will fit the 227 if it does not have a rail.

I was not aware of the carry model with no rail.

I appreciate you informing me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top