JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Safariland
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a GWOT-tastic Safariland model 6004-731-BER drop leg level 2 retention holster. This is designed for a Beretta M9 series (M9A1, M9A3, Vertec, etc.) With weaponlight. My Vertec with a TLR-1 fits just fine, as does the X300. This appears to be wide enough to fit the older clamp-on style of picatinny weaponlight mounts, but I don't have one myself to test so no gaurantees. The level 2 retention bar is a press down and tilt forward just like we all know and love.

I bought this wayyyyyy back in the day used when this was the new hotness. I've used this in several competition matches and night shoots. It works as you would expect from Safariland.

I'm selling because I've upgraded to QLS everything, and this is old school enough you cannot mount QLS forks to it without permanently modifying the holster. I just want it out of my gear bin.

Asking price is $40 obo. Can meet at A Cut Above Pawn on 185th/TV Hwy. I can ship if needed but you cover shipping.

Partial trades are always entertained. I'm primarily looking for:
- 124gr 9mm brass cased ammo
- 308Win 168gr FGMM
- GWOT retro AR15 items including optics and mounts (I'm a clonetard so try me with your wares)
- Milsurp

Thanks for looking!

Shane

20231224_151847.jpg 20231224_151901.jpg 20231224_151913.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA