JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I am currently planning my first trip to Africa to be taken in a few years. So I will be looking for a new rifle to celebrate the occasion. I am looking for the following models if anyone comes across one please let me know.

CZ 550 Safari Magnum - 375 HH, 416 Rigby, 416 Remington Mag, 404 Jeffries, 9.3x62mm
BRNO ZKK 602 - 375 HH, 9.3x62mm
Winchester, Remington or any of the other manufacturers in the above caliber. I would prefer the rifle to have express sights, even though they will not be likely used it just goes with the quintessential bush rifle.

Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I might suggest looking into the .375 Ruger too as it's ballistically identical to the H&H and fits into smaller, lighter rifles. Would open up your options

I might suggest looking into the .375 Ruger too as it's ballistically identical to the H&H and fits into smaller, lighter rifles. Would open up your options
I have thought about it. But what I was told is to try and get one in the rigby or H&H cartridges just for the ammo availability on the continent. I don't want to fly across the world and have not have the ammo show up lol.

I am currently planning my first trip to Africa to be taken in a few years. So I will be looking for a new rifle to celebrate the occasion. I am looking for the following models if anyone comes across one please let me know.

CZ 550 Safari Magnum - 375 HH, 416 Rigby, 416 Remington Mag, 404 Jeffries, 9.3x62mm
BRNO ZKK 602 - 375 HH, 9.3x62mm
Winchester, Remington or any of the other manufacturers in the above caliber. I would prefer the rifle to have express sights, even though they will not be likely used it just goes with the quintessential bush rifle.

Thank you.
I have a Ruger Hawkeye African in 9.3x62 I would sell. It only has two boxes of ammo through it at 5he range.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.