JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Kitsap
State
Washington
I am the second owner of this beautiful pistol! I never shot it! It comes with the mag holster and the pistol holster from Springfield. The 3 mags are the EMP mags. It comes with the hard case not the nylon zipper bag. I am aware that there's one listed here but they are not responding. LAST TIME BUMPING!!!

If no one buys it I will just keep it!

Information from Springfield

btw Gunbroker is selling them for $1100
My price is OBO! I am aware of what current prices are and availability... however example: PSA AKM are not $1500 rifles for me. If you have something that you were/are selling on NWF and asking $550 for your firearm and I'm asking $900 OBO then my math says that is a $350 difference but I have OBO so I would be willing to make a compromise on my price but not willing to drop it to an unreasonable price.

I am not trying to trade it for anything else but if you had a Sig P2022 in 9mm and some cash I may make the trade. I would also consider other Sig pistols. I also like Glock, CZ, H&K, Kimber, Para, and S&W. Very few i don't like! Not into 22LR. AK, SKS and AR are other options but cash is king. Price is OBO! I don't have to sell it!
9BC68746-F3D3-4570-A707-AE60F643E8A7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much cash on top?
Really depends on what it is... we'll say that you have a p2022 in 9 and it has NS and it's 2tone... probably a couple hundred dollars. Depending on # of mags, scratches etc... or say you have a G19X with 6 mags maybe a hundred extra... like I said really depends... message me with offer and we can figure it out.

First PERSON that has $750 cash and it's yours!!! Until Easter night! The price is $750 cash!

no longer Easter so price is back up! Final day of posting is 04/05/2021. No one takes it I'm just going to keep it

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.