JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new Heritage Big Bore .357 with 4 5/8" barrel. Comes with box and papers, leather holster, extra set of grips, and 85 rds of factory 158gr JSP ammo. $400 + transfer. Can meet Within 50 miles or so of Roseburg.

DSCF0001.JPG DSCF0002.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not a buyer as I have two .357 SA guns at home right now, OM Blackhawk and a Pietta SAA clone. But I thought I might add some detail why this is a darn good deal.

1) This gun has an 1860 "Army" grip, unlike the shorter "Navy" grip that is standard on a plain-jane 1873 Single Action Army. Confused? It's called "Colt." They make Willy Wonka look sane. But we love them. Just like an abusive spouse with a lot of money and powerful friends in Colombia. Anyway, this is a good thing for shooting comfort, control, etc. It's a very good thing. The grip frame I mean. Not the abusive spousal relationship Colt has with the consumer.

2) I understand Heritage makes these here from Pietta parts - not as finished and fancy as the Italian guns but the same high-quality parts.

3) this is a complete kit at a great price. As long as you are as young as I was 20 years ago and can fit in that belt. ;) Just kidding, still an attractive deal.

4) for those who think an SAA needs to be .45LC, think again. Not at all the majority chambering. And in modern times, being able to shoot easy .38 rounds for plinking, at neighbors, etc. and then serious .357 rounds when you really mean bidnezz is a massive bonus. I dumped a pair of .45LC SA guns a decade ago and am so happy now with .38/.357. Not so much my neighbors. But that's a 'hole nuther lawsuit story.

Only downside I see is that the leather is actually for a 5.5" gun and not a 4 5/8" gunfighter. Which is in fact the length you want. 5.5" is the choice length of only schoolteachers, chaplains, pacifists, and vegetarians. Buy the gun, not the leather.

If somebody is on the bubble about trying out a SAA style gun, this is a great, no-lose kit. Buy it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.