JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mostly looking for a FTF on these. I am the original owner on both of these. Cash is King but I will entertain offers for handguns only. Send pics with offers as I am not interested in anything I can't see.

Got a really nice Thunder Ranch 45ACP revolver model 22-4. It comes with the S&W issue stuff as shown and also has a Tyler Tgrip installed and a set of Craig Spegal checkered Boot grips. I have run maybe 200-300rounds through this one and it runs great. Just don't use it much anymore so I am putting it out there. $675***TRADED*** for everything.

The CZ Kadet has less than a brick through it. It runs great but I never got around to getting it threaded so the MKII gets more range love. It has run 100% for me with the CCI mini mags and Rem bulk pack stuff I have run through it(never tried any other ammo types). Comes with two mags and the box if I can find it. $475***TRADED***

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.