JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all, just wanted to test the waters and see if anyone was interested in buying/trading for a Smith & Wesson SD40-VE that I've got. Its a great gun, I haven't had any issues with cycling ammo through it at all. Ive put a couple hundred rounds through it without issue, I'm just looking for something that is a bit smaller and easier to carry. In all honesty it was shooting a bit low so I had the front sight replaced (by S&W factory) so its good to go.
Let me know what you have to trade for if your interested, I'm looking for maybe a shot gun, compact .40 or 9mm, not looking so much for a long rifle but you never know, worst I'll say is no thanks. I would possibly sell it outright too, looking to get $325 which should be pretty fair since its nearly new.
I'll try to post pics on here, if they don't show up please respond with your email/phone # and I can send them that way too.

Thanks for looking!

Josh

026.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.