JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife Got me a Early christmas present. I dont Know much about these. Except it replaces the Sigma, From what I have been told. A friend told me to get a trigger kit for it. Wich I will do. The pull right now could youse some Improvement. Any Info on How they shoot or the pros and cons would be great.

Thanks again, Mica

Haven't fired the SDVE but essentially they merged the Sigma VE with the SD and dropped the Sigma as they were close in type and close in price point. When you do get a chance to fire it, be sure to post back (and I'm sure someone will be along with some actual first-hand experience). My wife had an early Sigma and it was "okay" but nothing to write home about.

Took it out yesterday. Ran without any problems. Till I used some of my own cast Bullets. That wasnt the Guns fault though. The chamber on the S.D. seems a little tighter than my previous 40 s.w. ( G 23- Storm lake barrel )Some of my cast rounds wouldnt seat all the way. I havnt had any problems with my own ammo. It took me a few retrys to figure it out. Thats for a diffrent subject.
Prior to taking it out. I cleaned and lubed. Then took mags apart. Cleaned and took care of a couple Burs.
Other than the trigger needing some Improvement, Wich will be happening soon. I am very pleased with my SD 40. For 325 out the door. I put About 150 rounds through it with out signifigent issues. A little leading from my cast bullets But not enough to cause concern.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Safe new year to come,

Mica