JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have traded into a few that I would sell. I won't use them so maybe someone else would enjoy them.

1. (Sale pending on 27-2) Made a multi-gun deal and spent some money I probably shouldn't have. It included this very nice Smith and Wesson model 27-2 (SALE PENDING).357 magnum with the 6 inch barrel. I am going to call it 95% and the buyer will be happy. Used very little with the normal handling marks. Stocks have a few very minor dings. An excellent or better shooter's grade that won't quite make collector's grade, but close. 5 digit serial number N80XXX makes it about a 1970 gun. Standard hammer and trigger with target stocks. Locks up tight and the timing is perfect. Someone give me $595 FTF or I'll ship to your FFL for an extra $20. Quick before I decide to keep it and get in trouble ;-)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/casesw001.jpg/

2. (Sale Pending) Smith and Wesson model 19-3 .357 4 inch. This is a shooter's grade gun with some muzzle wear and normal holster wear. I would rate it at 85%. Rubber grips (not original). This gun locks up tight and the timing is perfect. Great carry gun or truck gun. $375

3. Smith and Wesson model 648 (no dash pre-lock) .22 magnum. This is the stainless steel gun with the full lug 6 inch barrel. It has the original finger groove combat grips. This gun is used, but not abused. Some normal minor handling marks and a couple of spots of varnish wear on the stocks, but no gouges or dent. A steal at $600

4. (Sale Pending) Smith and Wesson model 686-4 .357 magnum. This is the pre-lock 7-shot gun they call the "686 Plus" that was only made for a short time. Stainless steel with the full lug 2 1/2 inch barrel. Original Hogue Monogrip (rubber). I wouldn't mind even keeping this one :) $650

I don't have time to post pictures but can email some to SERIOUS buyers.
Lonnie in the mid Willamette Valley (Albany area) (541)602-872seven

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.