JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
LAST CHANCE IF IT DOES NOT SELL AT THIS PRICE, I AM KEEPING IT, NO REASON TO GIVE IT AWAY :) I am moving out of the state. If it is not sold by 3/31, it goes with me to South Carolina :D

Yet another from my collection up for grabs. In excellent condition. I bought it used on Gunbroker and have never fired it, though I bought it as used, it appears to have had very little use if any. I am in a position of needing to put some cash aside so my toys I never use and really just collect need to go away...temporarily I hope!

20231115_180339.jpg 20231115_180346.jpg 20231115_180349.jpg 20231115_180407.jpg 20231115_180430.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry, I am not texting/calling anyone prior to an agreed sale. You can message me here and we will take it from there. Too many spammers and fraudulent activity out there today
I live in Gaston and just need to look at it I am sure I would take it and we could transfer at high line firearms in new berg I could meet you at sportsman's 185 or you tell me tnx

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top