JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***NOT FOR SALE***
Rob said:
Hey, guys. So, I just picked this little 9mm up a couple weeks ago and wasn't sure whether or not I'd want to keep it...well, I'm thinking of trading it now.

This 940-1 is in excellent conditon, both mechanically and aesthetically. I bought it from the original owner and he claimed to of put very few rounds through it, which I believe, given it's condition. Doesn't appear to of been carried much either. I haven't fired it, so I don't know how smooth it'll run with hotter loads...but the chambers are nice & smooth. It'll come with an older style thumpiece (that replaced the MIM one pictured), 8 moonclips, & a Wilson Combat demooner tool. No box or papers, sorry.

Here's a thread I made about this little gun, in case you're unfamiliar with this S&W: S&W Model 940 - 9mm Snub

IN TRADE:

I am looking for a Pinned & Recessed 3" Model 65 in factory-original condition with the flash chromed (light greyish colored) hammer & trigger, in the same condition as the 940 that's up for trade. I'm not interested in examples with case-hardened triggers & hammers, 4" barrels, beater PD trade-ins, polished or bead blasted guns, or examples that aren't both pinned and recessed. I'll gladly answer any questions or post more photos for those interested in a trade. Please either post in the thread or shoot me a PM with any questions or comments. We can discuss the +/- of $ as appropriate.

Thañks for looking,
-Rob

**I will also consider trade for a nice 9mm Model 3906 w/ fixed sights**

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.