JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S&W Model 66 - Stainless - K-Frame w/ 2.5" Barrel. I believe I am the 2nd owner and I've probably put a total of 50 .357's and maybe 150 .38's through it.

What's included:
  • Hogue Grips
  • 2x Speed loaders
  • Leather Shoulder Holster (Galco ; website shows the combination is ~$205)
  • Brand new pack of .357 Magnum Federal Hydra-Shok JHP (paid $17)
  • A box and some change of .357 Mag and .38 special ammo. (about ~$13 a box)

Asking $550

-----
I'm currently in the market (and thus open to trade variations) for:
  • Gen 3 Glock G19
  • AR-15 variant as an entry into 3-Gun IPSC.

I will take it. PM on the way.

EDIT: As Dinh stated below I had to withdraw my offer due to logistics. Just couldn't make it work in a reasonable time frame. I did get a chance to talk to him on the phone and he had all the right answers to my questions. This sounds like a rock solid piece and a smoking deal. It wont last long.

66 dash ??

I just checked and it is a 66-3.

Btw. Due to some logistics, Grundel has passed his 'dibs'. I've been getting a lot of trade inquiries and I appreciate the interest. I'm really trying to get into IPSC 3-Gun and IDPA and have pretty seriously narrowed my trade interests down to a Gen 3 Glock 19 and a AR-15 variant. We'd of course figure out the appropriate extras/cash mods to make it a fair trade. I'm open to other trades, but don't be surprised if I gently turn them down.

Cheers!

Thank for your everyone's interest and pleasant exchanges. As I tried to indicate in my responses, this weekend was rather hectic. It ended up that I happened to be attending the same event as another member here who also happened to have a beautiful AR that would appease my interest in AR acquisitions. So I ended up heading down that route.

Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.